Friday, February 4, 2011

Lessons Learned in Madrid

I just found this list from my time in Madrid, don't know why I never posted it. Anyway, here's my first impression and things I learned my first week in Spain:



  1. Getting hit on by greasy Spanish men is just as entertaining/vomit-inducing as getting hit on by greasy American men.
  2. My friends in America have lives too and I should probably ask about them.
  3. It’s okay to indulge in some American things; country music sounds even better when all that you’ve heard for the last week is remixes of the Numa-Numa song.
  4. Not texting all the time actually isn’t that bad.
  5. Even if you go somewhere that’s advertised as beach paradise, you should bring sweaters. Lots of them. Because they won’t have heating ANYWHERE and it’s going to be a lot freaking colder than you though it would be.
  6. Spanish Spiderman is better than Italian Spiderman. Check it out:

No comments:

Post a Comment