Sunday, January 9, 2011

Imagine my surprise when I woke up this morning and remembered that I'm leaving for Spain in two days. Ha, no, just kidding, I've been thinking about it for months, but you wouldn't have known that if yesterday you'd looked at the pile of random shit in my room I was half-heartedly moving around like the proverbial peas on the dinner plate of my excursion.  But now it's all carefully crammed into one 57" suitcase and a backpack, hooray! And I was even able to bring four pairs of shoes. 


The only thing I haven't added yet is shampoo and underwear, and as you can see, there's a nice little cat-sized indentation to the left that will prove adequate.

Let the countdown to adventure commence!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Miss Belle--I'm in Dubai for the next two days and there is a bidet in the hotel room... I don't think I have the courage. It's great to hear that you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can go to Dubai but you can't come visit me? Ha, LAAAAME. :P
    Awww, I miss you!

    ReplyDelete